VILLA ISMOLAS LUXI, in Sardinian “light”. The sound is sparkling, like a spark, like the beginning of a new, splendid life. A tribute to the transparency of the air and the color of the sky that surrounds it.
The Luxi villa consists of two rectangular volumes, slightly staggered, and cut at the level of the first level, by a terrace, which on the side of the entrance and on the side of the living room is gently extended with wooden load-bearing elements on which a wooden roof in arellato. The terrace can also be reached externally with a staircase and has a protective function for the patio below, where most of the summer life takes place.
On the ground floor the dining room and the living room open to the garden by a retractable glass wall on two sides of the room have been positioned and, in the smaller volume, there are two bedrooms with their private bathroom. On the first floor, reachable via a wooden staircase located in the dining room, there are two other bedrooms with bathroom. The large terrace, from which you can enjoy the beauty of the surrounding area, is transformed into a wellness area with the addition of a large whirlpool tub. The transition between inside and outside is made smoother through the use of a colonnade that acts as a filter for sunlight. The architecture is further enriched by a swimming pool designed around the villa.
– Terrace of 130 m2
– External paved surface of 300 m2 with a porch of 120 m2 – Mirror of water with a depth of 30 cm
– 50 m2 swimming pool
– Bathrooms equipped with Catalan sanitary ware and Boffi taps
– Equipped kitchen in Fuksas Design by Xera steel
– External window frames in water-varnished solid Mahogany with double glazing
– Self-leveling resin floors and stairs with local stone steps
– Terrace paved in concrete and resin for outdoor use (wood in Ipé essence optional)
– Automatic chlorination system for swimming pools and tanks (salt and UV optional)
– Automatic irrigation system
– Stone paved parking area (2 parking spaces) with wooden structure pergola
– Room for external technological systems
– Turf integrated with the Mediterranean scrub
– Velta radiant panel air conditioning system inserted in the floors and humidity control
– Remote controllable alarm system
– Telephone, television and data systems powered by fiber optic derivations
– Direct foundations for load-bearing reinforced concrete walls
– Load-bearing walls in Poroton blocks with variable section
– Lightweight reinforced concrete domed roofing floors
– External plasters in Diathonite Evolution and “earthenware” finish