VILLA STINTINO ANCORA

VILLA STINTINO ANCORA

Località Ancora, Stintino, SS, Italia

sales

  • Schermata-2017-08-18-alle-17.11.21
  • Villa_ancora
  • Villa_ancora-2
  • Villa_ancora-3
  • Villa_ancora-4
  • Villa_ancora-5
  • Villa_ancora-6
  • Villa_ancora-7
  • Villa_ancora-8
  • Villa_ancora-9
  • Villa_ancora-10
  • Villa_ancora-11
  • Villa_ancora-12

Property ID :

 RH-6586-property

Share

Added to Favorite

Favorite

Print

Bedrooms

6

Bathrooms

5

Garage

2

Area

200

Lot Size

background Layer 1 900

Description

Villa Stintino is located within a Consortium called Ancora in Stintino, a few steps from the famous Pelosa beach. The house is completely restored, located on 3 floors, where we have ground floor 2 bedrooms with attached bathrooms, laundry, and boiler area. On the first floor, there are 2 rooms with bathroom, kitchen and lounge, on the floor two other rooms with bathroom, and terraces. All rooms are air conditioned. From the terraces you can see a breathtaking avid. The property outside is surrounded by the garden, BBQ area, swimming pool and outdoor shower. 2 Private parking. The town of Stintino insists on the homonymous peninsula, the last fern of Sardinian land that stretches from the Nurra plain to the island of Asinara, located a short distance away. The latter hosts the Asinara national park, established in 1997, and for which Stintino represents the closest embarkation. The coast to the sea of ​​Sardinia is called “sea off” and alternate reefs and sandy rocks and rocks at the end of small valleys, such as Biggiu Marinu (or “Sea Bull”, the Sardinian name of the nun seal

The main tourist attraction is Pelosa beach, located in the northwestern farthest part of Sardinia, overlooking the gulf of Asinara and the island of the same name. It is characterized by a fine white sand and the blue-turquoise sea from the very backdrop bass. Immediately overlooking a second smaller beach called The Pelosetta lies the islet that can be reached on foot from the Aragonese tower, built in 1578 and called Pelosa Tower, and the Piana Island, belonging to the municipality of Porto Torres as the main island, Which houses a 18-meter-high Spanish tower tower called Finanza, built in the 16th century and restored in 1931. The Piana Island was used in the past as a pasture due to transhumance on fishing boats; Belonged to the Berlinguer family and was ceded to the state at the condition that it was kept in the natural state. Other beaches on the east coast are those of Saline, Il Gabbiano, Ancora, Ezzi Mannu, Pazzona and Punta Negra.

Note

Property on Map

Similar Properties