Villa San Pantaleo Mari is surrounded by nature with an enchanting view of the Maddalena archipelago.
It maintains the charm and simplicity of the typical country house on the outside, while the interiors, expertly furnished, surprise with their modernity.
The high ceilings with wooden beams further expand the spaces of the bright living area consisting of kitchen and dining room which opens through the large windows onto the terrace and garden.
The master bedroom with en suite bathroom, two other bedrooms and a bathroom make up the sleeping area.
In the basement there is the fitness area with gym, Turkish bath, outdoor tub, dressing room with bathroom and laundry and another bedroom with en suite bathroom.
A few steps from the main building, a welcoming annex with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom offers pleasant moments of relaxation thanks also to the panoramic terrace.
The property is just a few minutes drive from the lively San Pantaleo.
SAN PANTALEO: Born in the early nineteenth century around a small sheep farm, it saw a significant demographic development in 1894 following the concession of the parish by the bishop of Ampurias and Tempio Antonio Contini.
Already a fraction of Nuchis, in 1939, at the same time as the aggregation of this municipality to Tempio Pausania, it became a fraction of Terranova Pausania, which in the same year took the name of Olbia. In recent decades, with the tourist development of the Costa Smeralda, there has been a growing demographic and urban development of San Panteleo, which has radically changed its original appearance.