VILLA PALAS IS MOLAS GOLF: beautiful, precious and embroidered in every detail. An oasis made up of 15 villas, the houses, designed by Massimiliano Fuksas, meet this particular corner of Sardinia and offer wonderful views of the sea, the mountains and the green of the golf course.
The first of the 9 Islands with its 15 sculptures to be inhabited by Massimiliano and Doriana Fuksas.
On the first island, between the slopes of the mountain park and the golf course, there are 6 variants of the original 4 types of villas designed by the architect Fuksas. Each villa was designed and built taking into account the morphology of the existing land. Thus were born the mirrored villas and those on two levels. The pools have been designed to embrace the house and its surroundings. The island, consisting of 15 villas, is divided into an elevated part, from which you can enjoy an admirable view over the whole resort to the sea and the Nora tower, and a lower part whose gardens are a continuum with the fairways .
4 mockup villas were set up to represent the materials and finishes chosen by Massimiliano and the furniture line designed for Is Molas by Doriana Fuksas and produced by Moroso and Venini.
The architect Fuksas designed 4 types of villas for Is Molas – villa Palas, villa Luxi, villa Nea and villa Arenada – di erent in shape, size and finish.
The villas, already under construction, reflect the essence of the whole project, respecting the indigenous nature and lying on the existing territory in an area that leads from the mountain park to the golf courses. The external vegetation is made up of Mediterranean scrub and native species: myrtle, mastic, tree heather, strawberry tree and cork oak.
The villas are developed in the direction of the best possible views: towards the sea, golf and the mountains. They are built in compliance with the rules on bio-architecture, mainly with materials of natural origin and locally produced.
A chromatic study has allowed their correct insertion in the natural context. The living spaces are air-conditioned by radiant floor panels and wall dehumidifiers capable of guaranteeing comfort both in summer and in winter.
VILLA PALAS IS MOLAS GOLF: The design philosophy of the villa Palas reflects a new way of experiencing the surrounding area, the sea, the lake and the greenery; the villa consists of four volumes which differ both in size and volume and above all in morphology. They are distributed around an internal garden and are enclosed by a terrace which acts as a gathering and joining element.
Each volume has its own function. In the main one, on the ground floor, there are the living area, the kitchen, a bathroom and a service room; upstairs, reachable by a single flight of stairs, there are two master bedrooms with two private bathrooms. In the other volumes there are, on the ground floor, a bedroom with bathroom, a bedroom / study and a fitness room overlooking the swimming pool, on the upper floor we find the last bedroom which, together with the rooms of the main volume , is a accia on the large terrace from which you can enjoy a wonderful view of the sea and the golf. The architecture is further enriched by a large swimming pool and a pergola to experience the nature of Sardinia.
Is Molas Golf Club has been the reference point of golf in Sardinia for more than thirty years. The field and club project was conceived in the early 1970s and given to the prestigious firm of Cotton, Pennink & Partners. The golf club was inaugurated in 1975 and was immediately a great asset for Southern Sardinia.
In 1976 the Is Molas Golf Club hosted the Italian Open for the first time. The exciting and hard-fought tournament saw Baldovino Dassù triumph over the nalists Pinero and Mason.
The second Italian Open followed in 1982 and the winner was M. James. Is Molas’s reputation grew throughout the 1980s, a period in which the championship course was considered one of the best 100 in the world. In 1989 the club hosted the Volvo Master, which was won by the then rising star Vijay Singh.
– n. 5 bedrooms
– n. 6 bathrooms
– a hobby / fitness room
– Terrace of 200 m2
– External paved surface of 800 m2 with a porch of 450 m2 – Mirror of water with a depth of 30 cm
– 75 m2 swimming pool
– Bathrooms equipped with Catalan sanitary ware and Boffi taps
– Equipped kitchen in Fuksas Design by Xera steel
– External window frames in solid mahogany water painted with double glazing
– Self-leveling resin floors and stairs with local stone steps
– Terrace paved in concrete and resin for outdoor use (wood in Ipé essence optional)
– Automatic chlorination system for swimming pools and tanks (salt and UV optional)
– Irrigation system
– Stone paved parking area (2 parking spaces) with wooden structure pergola
– Room for external technological systems
– Turf integrated with the Mediterranean scrub
– Velta radiant panel air conditioning system inserted in the floors and humidity control
– Remote controllable alarm system
– Telephone, television and data systems powered by fiber optic derivations
– Direct foundations for load-bearing reinforced concrete walls
– Load-bearing walls in Poroton blocks with variable section
– Lightweight reinforced concrete domed roofing floors
– External plasters in Diathonite Evolution and “earthenware” finish