The property is located in the center of Porto Cervo a few steps from the square and the Promenade du Port.
The house is fully furnished with precious furniture coming from South Africa. The property, although inserted in a condominium context, is considered a villa as it is detached from the apartment complex, has its own entrance from the dedicated outer cloister and is formed by a single floor with clad roof;
• Unique level from the outer cloister, apartment, veranda, garden, swimming pool;
• The immense kitchen for the vacation standard is equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer and refrigerator;
• On the veranda there is access to completely glazed windows that create a unique interior and exterior environment;
• The property is fully air conditioned summer / winter;
• The energy class is F;
• two outdoor parking spaces not covered;
Porto Cervo is the emblematic, and the most prestigious, center of the Costa Smeralda, along the northeastern coast of Sardinia.
Stylish, eccentric, fashionable, Porto Cervo was transformed in the 1960s as a small pearl fishing village of luxury tourism. To carry out this radical transformation was Prince Karim Aga Khan IV, fascinated by the beauty of this coastal stretch of Gallura.
Sea, luxury, vip, yachts and nightlife are the main ingredients of Porto Cervo, a privileged place for international jet-set encounters. The town center develops around the panoramic terrace of the famous Piazzetta and the Church of Stella Maris, from where small streets lined with boutiques, jewelers and fashionable restaurants wind up. The architecture of the town, with pastel tones, recalls the typical one of Gallura and makes Porto Cervo a real postcard view.